Not only did Jamie nominate me for the Liebster Award, but so did Jennie from 50 Shad3s 0f Jay who I swear is my English soul sister! She is the sweetest, funniest person I know! I love our novel long convos on Instagram, and her hilarious tweets on Twitter. She alway knows just what to say to cheer me up and I am so grateful to have this beauty in my life!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave to you
- Nominate 11 bloggers who deserve the award (only doing six)
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
- Let them know they’ve been nominated!
Facts about Kate you were dying to know:
- I am the youngest of five.
- I didn’t grow up with any animals, but I LOVE dogs.
- I love theatre, but can not sing to save my life (legit I will make your ears bleed)
- I was a competitive figure skater
- I am naturally a dirty blonde (gasp! what this isn’t my natural hair color?)
- My hometown is known for beautiful foliage
- I want to visit all fifty states
- But I typically prefer to visit places by the ocean.
- I use to be a chef
- I am deathly afraid of spiders
- I am not a huge chocolate fan but I LOVE anything with caramel
What did you eat for breakfast today? Lucky Charms
How do you take your coffee/tea? It honestly depends on where I am getting it and the time of year. If it is at home, usually just milk.
What’s your favorite outfit to wear? Again it depends on the season but I do love leggings and a hoodie.
Favorite makeup look? I go for a natural eye, but I NEED my red lipstick.
Tell us something that makes you smile. My nephews and niece. They are the cutest. When I met them at the airport, they came running over to give me a great big hug. They legit make my heart melt.
Link to your favorite recent blog post. Oh lord, I don’t have favorites, BUT I did love my recent review of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.
How would you describe your style? trendy, but chic and very much dependent on my mood.
What quality do you look for in a friend? Someone who is genuine.
What’s your favorite color? Blue
Have you ever seen a ghost? Not like Casper the ghost, but I have sensed spirits before and I have seen signs from loved ones I have lost.
What’s your favorite hobby? Does napping and drinking margs count? Kidding, kinda, but seriously I love skating. I was a competitive skater for ten years and miss it.