“The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members.” ~ Coretta Scott King
THANK YOU JAMIE!
I was generously nominated by the incredible Jamie at Don’t Give A Jam for not one, but TWO awards! Since life has been insane, I haven’t gotten around to doing them until now. But I honestly can not tell you how much these nominations mean to me! They completely brightened my day!
Jamie is an incredibly talented blogger and writer. Don’t Give A Jam is fresh, witty and always fun. Ten out of ten, her posts ALWAYS make me laugh. What is more, she also vlogs! Her videos are incredible! She is well spoken, hilarious, and they are captivating, just like her blogs. If you aren’t following her you need to…Now! She is that person you want to grab coffee with. And probably a drink too.
The Mystery Blogger Award
The First Award Jamie nominated me for was the Mystery Blogger Award.
- Thank whoever nominated you and link their blog
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you
10-20 peopleonly doing five
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- I am the youngest of five and their is fifteen years between my oldest sister and I.
- I crack short jokes, but I am not being facetious, I am ridiculously short. Like I am not even five feet tall!
- I was a pastry chef, and had my own cake business. Occasionally I miss it. I loved being able to bake delicious goodies and get creative designing cake.
1. What is your ideal comfort food? Oh lord, first question and already my Gemini is shining through. It really depends on why I need comfort. Sometimes I just want all the junk food like ice cream and pizza, and other times sometimes just a good cup of coffee or hot chocolate provide the right amount of comfort.
2. Do you sleep on the right side or left side of the bed? I am kind of a bed hog and sleep in the middle, but If I have to choose usually it is the left and I am a left side sleeper.
3. What’s the last song you got stuck in your head? This is kind of embarrassing. When Iw as home last weekend, my nephew wanted to watch the movie Ferdinand (it is a cartoon) and Nick Jonas sings the theme song called “Home” I may or may not have downloaded it from iTunes, and have it playing on repeat…Ahem.
4. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Again depends on my mood, but I love reading, or being at the beach, or doing both together.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes! Or at the very least spirits.
- What is your favorite season?
- Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
- Favorite make-up brand?
- Where do you want to travel to next?
- Last TV show you watched?
My nominees are:
Jennie at 50Shad3s0fJay
Logan at Peculiar Porter
Danni at A Beautiful Thing
Sami at Lady o’ Luxe
Angela atThe Life of Angela
My Best Posts:
THEY Say Time Heals All Wounds
Pros and Cons of Wearing a Jumpsuit
The Unique Blogger Award
Jamie also nominated me for my first Unique Blogger Award. I love this award. Being unique is so incredibly important to me and I love that it celebrates that we as bloggers are all unique. We might focus more on fashion or travel, but our writing is our own.
- Answer the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
8-13 bloggersfor the award ~ Only doing five
- Ask 3 questions
- What have you done so far today? Went for a run. I met my brother and some friends for some last maple lattes. Drove to the airport with my madre, and am now currently waiting for my flight to take off and doing some blogging.
- What do you like to do when it rains? I love to snuggle under the covers and read a book or binge watch a television show.
- What is your most favorite blog post you’ve shared so far? I can honestly say I don’t have a favorite. I love all my travel posts, especially the recent Charleston ones.
Brittany at Southern Lights Atlanta Nights
Anni at Gluecksgeist
Maggie at Dreaming of Guatemala
Allie at Living My Full Life
Amelia at Amelia in Hull
- How excited are you for the Summer?
- Do you have any Summer plans yet?
- Favorite Summer accessory? (as you an see I have Summer on the brain:)
Thank you so much to Jamie again for nominating me! It really meant a lot and i had so much fun answering these questions! Check out her blog if you haven’t and also check out these other fab nominees! <3
How would you answer these questions? What is a blogging award you love?
22 thoughts on “Mystery Blogger Award and Unique Blogger Award”
We had to watch the movie ferdninad because of the song home. My sister is a huge Nick Jonas fan so we went to see the movie just to listen to the song on the big screen. Thank you so much for nominating me xx 💕
I am obsessed with it now! I had never heard of the movie, but my nephew wanted to watch it. You are so welcome! You deserve it! <3
OMG you’re legit the sweetest!! I always have fun reading your blog & I’m so happy that you feel the same way about mine. 🙂 YAY PIZZA. maple lattes sound amazing, loved getting to know a bit more about you!!
Awe YOU are the sweetest! I appreciated the nominations immensely thank you so much sweets! Awe I am so glad! I do! I love your blog! <3 Pizza is the best and oh my lanta maple lattes are heaven! Awe huge hugs! I am so glad! <3
That’s so awesome that you had your own cake business once upon a time! I’m a Gemini as well. 🙂 Hope you have a safe flight where ever you’re going!
I love all blogging awards– they’re so fun! I loved getting to know more about you! ♡
Thanks beauty! I miss it sometimes 🙂 And girl yassss! Geminis unite! Lol. It is crazy how many of my friends are Geminis:)
Thank you sweets! I did, I was actually flying back home to New York:)
They really are! Thanks so much for reading! <3
Aaw congrats on two awards and thank you for the nomination😙 It’s so funny but I didn’t notice you was so small. Must have been all those strong cocktails we was downing😂 But I think you had heeled shoes/boots. I’m the same with food. My comfort food depends on my mood xx
Girl I LOVE you! Lol. Haha totally that. And I may have had four inch wedges on…Ahem. Lol. And thank you for the congratulations and congrats to you as well beauty! SO deserved! <3
Congrats on the award and thank you for the nomination! I had no idea you used to be a pastry chef!! That’s amazing 😀
Thank you beauty! You are so welcome! YOU deserve it! Hehe I did! in my past life:p I miss it occasionally:) <3
Congrats on your award! I can see you’ve worked hard, and you deserve it 😊
Awe thank you so much hun! That is so sweet of you to say! <3
I agree with you about reading or snuggling up to get cosy when it’s raining. I actually like dull days lol!
They are the best! My mood depends a lot on the weather, (and I hate winters) but rainy days during the Summer are nice occasionally:) Thanks for reading beauty! <3
Awww congrats on the awards and thanks for the nomination girl 😁 xx
You are SO welcome sweets! Thank you and congrats to you! You deserve it! <3
It’s okay and awwwww thank youuu 💗💗 xx
Thank you for nominating me! I can’t wait to answer your questions. Reading at the beach is such a great hobby, I love that especially when the sun is blazing. Reading that you used to be a pastry chef has made me seriously hungry right now too, help! I bet you made delicious cakes. I agree, when it’s raining the best thing to do is just snuggle up inside and read or watch some good TV! x
You are so welcome sweets! You deserve it! It really is! Haha I seem to be align a lot about it, I think it is a sign, I need to get my bake on:) Awe thanks beauty. I hope you are having an amazing day! <3
Love this! Thank you so much for the nomination!! <3 I like to do the same when it rains!
You are so welcome beauty! You deserve it! <3